Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Ordered mine today also...tan with bronze lens...hope they work better then what I have now.

·
Premium Member
2007 grizz 660 camo sold 2019 honda passport 2001 breeze 125
3,515 Posts
Priceless

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
Just ordered a pair of the goggles and one of the dust mask. I'll put them to use in early November and I'll post back on first impressions. Time will tell, thanks for sponsoring the forum.
Hey Hammer, Just curious how you like your goggles so far. Were you able to get out and use them in Nov? Did you get any fog? I'm always skeptical of the anti-fog, but also have never had a nice set of goggles. You always give a good honest answer to things you review.:happy:

Mine haven't showed up yet but curious how others like there goggles. Thanks in advance Hammer as always!!

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
I can say that the goggles are high quality although I haven't strapped them around the helmet yet, they are in the bag. I will vouch though for the snout, not on the trail but getting up leaves with the mower, ha. I "mow" the leaves off my gravel drive and dust the neighborhood and everything got dusted except my nose, ha. For the goggles, I'll give 'em one thumb up for quality and if they perform like the snout, I'll give 'em two thumbs up.
Cheers.

·
Vendor
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Due to overwhelming demand, our goggles have unexpectedly sold out.
More frames being produced, and they should arrive mid June, ready for assembly. Thank you for your support.
You can still order now, for earliest possible shipping.
If you order the set, we will ship the Dust Mask ahead of the goggles.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I know it's an old code, I tried the griz101 code and it wouldn't accept it. Do you have a code to give us a discount? I am going to be getting a set, I got dusted out last weekend riding behind my son.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks for the info, will be ordering me a set of red ones to match the Grizz.

Reactions: Wolfsnout Racing

·
Vendor
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Free Goggles!!
Due to overwhelming demand during our labor day sale, we sold out of our Premium goggles. Preorder and receive a FREE
set of basic goggles now, and your PREMIUM goggles will ship 22-24 September. The offer applies to both the Goggle, dust mask set as well as a single goggle purchase. This offer expires on 22 Sept.

WOLFSNOUT_OFFROAD_DUSTMASK_ATV_SPORTS_MASK

21 - 40 of 75 Posts