Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong location. I am the owner of an 18 Grizzly but I also co-own an 02 Grizzly 660 with a friend. I normally serviced the oil on it but my buddy had a friend do it last summer. It seems since then that it’s been leaking oil and I really just don’t have the time to look through everything now since I really won’t need to use the 02 any more. My friend is looking for someone who might be willing to give it a once over / tuneup. Anyone interested? I’d take it to a dealer but I’d rather give the $ to someone in the community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong location. I am the owner of an 18 Grizzly but I also co-own an 02 Grizzly 660 with a friend. I normally serviced the oil on it but my buddy had a friend do it last summer. It seems since then that it’s been leaking oil and I really just don’t have the time to look through everything now since I really won’t need to use the 02 any more. My friend is looking for someone who might be willing to give it a once over / tuneup. Anyone interested? I’d take it to a dealer but I’d rather give the $ to someone in the community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The oil leak could be very simple. It could just be in need of a new crush washer. I wish I could help ya on the other stuff. OK is a ways from ya, though.

Reactions: stillmotion
1 - 2 of 2 Posts