Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI looking for passenger foot pegs for 2016 grizzly, I can't seem to find them does anyone heave them? Where can I buy them?
Thanks

·
Registered
396 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Sorry ATc, that 2016 stuff is not out there yet, but coming soon. If you have some skills or have a bud that does, make some. You can get these motorcycle highway pegs in all different price ranges and styles, buy some, bend some tubing and now you have it for half the price. these pegs were like $25.00, I just can't see paying $150.00 for what it really is.

Reactions: Atc

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Atc- I have a set on my 660, just beware of how you mount them. The link for those Bison Foot pegs show them mounted under the floor board. You'll lose a lot of clearance and probably tear them off. Look for ones that mount on top of the floor board. Don't think there are a lot out there yet for the new 2016.

Here's a different kind of set up:
WES UNIVERSAL ATV FOOT PEDAL

·
Registered
858 Posts
I picked up a couple sets of these nylon webbing stirrups. They work really well, they're adjustable/quickly detachable and they won't break your leg. I haven't had to use mine yet but my wife's sister said they feel a lot better than the fender protector style when she rode on the back of my grizz. Easier to position your foot to get some stability.

Yamaha Honda Kawasaki Universal ATV Passenger Adjustable Foot Pegs Stirrups New | eBay

1 - 8 of 8 Posts