Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Grizzly 700 XTR, Coop45 sheave, Epi Gold spring,Ehs programmer and air lid w/ K&N, 27" zillas
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Efx motomtc in either 27x10x14 or 28x10x14. They seem a bit heavy at 33-34lbs. Looking for reviews.

·
Registered
2020 kodiak 450SE
388 Posts
A review for the bighorn will be close enough to a review for those.

·
Registered
984 Posts
They have good reviews on most sites that sell them.
I wouldn't compare them to a bighorn at all other than tread design. They are only a bias ply where the big horn is a radial that will have better ride, longer life, age more puncture resistance.
I would compare these to sun, forerunner, duro or the other 50 bias ply bighorn copies. Those do have a 1.25" depth tread which you don't usually see on the copies, age most of the reviews state they run smooth. So based on that, a deep lug running smooth, they must be fairly well built.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
They have good reviews on most sites that sell them.
I wouldn't compare them to a bighorn at all other than tread design. They are only a bias ply where the big horn is a radial that will have better ride, longer life, age more puncture resistance.
I would compare these to sun, forerunner, duro or the other 50 bias ply bighorn copies. Those do have a 1.25" depth tread which you don't usually see on the copies, age most of the reviews state they run smooth. So based on that, a deep lug running smooth, they must be fairly well built.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
My husband runs these on his kawi 750, they've been great. Not one issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts