Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Premium Member
'23 XTR
Do you have access to a small bead file, or a fine nosed hemostat? I had to order one when I was helping a buddy with this.

If you've got a nice fine tipped blade you can sacrifice; consider heating/quenching for hardness and use to pry. Amazon also has titanium picking tools if all else fails.

Sh*t like this is custom or self made tools. Good luck regardless...that things pinched good. 馃槓

Premium Member
'23 XTR
Hemostats can be quite the ass saver. The ass being me. 馃槄 ...you can get stainless ones and; blue them, harden them, soften them...truly quite amazing little things that are cheap enough to stock and use as needed. The thin nosed ones + hardening have gotten me out of several pickle jars.

Hope this helps brotha!

Premium Member
'23 XTR
Hardening by simply heating them with a torch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a quick view. If you look into some YouToobz, you'll find all kinds of diff info for simple home hardening / softening. This little tool set of info can change your game.

You have the link by chance to the one that worked for you? There are dozens of brands, shapes, sizes, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The ones I bought are "unavailable" ...but I always search for stainless hemostat and have always had great success. Sorry here; Amazon eats brands like it was cool.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts