Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of some help. I am located in Toronto Ontario and ATV around my cottage which is near Parry Sound.

Is there anyone who is running the barkers duels anywhere in the GTA and on up to Parry Sound?

Would anyone mind me stopping by and hearing your barkers duels?

I am interested in getting them, however i wanna know how loud they are and I dont feel i get a good idea from the youtube videos.

Just wanna hear them in person before i make my decision.

Thanks,
Adam

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Im bumping this. Really would like to hear the duels in action!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I believe it is required by law to run OEM exhaust on ATV's now (just like sleds and cars). Not saying you would run into any trouble, but the possibility is there.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gonna bump this, still looking at the barkers but would really like to hear them in person.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Fly down to NC and I'll let ya hear mine!! :banana:

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Joking aside, they are Really loud. If you have any drawbacks or set backs, like sound restrictions or anything like that in your area, then these are probably too loud.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Just get em, I've ran MBRP can on my sled for years, some people shake there heads but to me it ain't any different from Harley's and everything else on the road. I also have never been pulled over for it either though, the cops here in Ontario sometimes like to put a downer on things like this, which I don't think is right I really don't think having a little bit of a louder quad is hurting anything, or anything else for that matter. Obviously I'm venting a little here lol sorry man, I would just get them, but you may have too pay a ticket once or twice lol or never.

·
Registered
195 Posts
On another note Adamg I can't wait to hit up the seguin this year heard she's a beauty ride, even with barkers

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On another note Adamg I can't wait to hit up the seguin this year heard she's a beauty ride, even with barkers
You and me both! Just finishing up a rad relocate on my brother 13' 700. Mine ran way cooler than his last season with the relocate. I also just picked up an 08 grizzly 700 for the brother in law. He always looked so sad when me and my bro would take off for a ride and he would have to stay back at the cottage with the women.

Drop me a line when your going riding, I would love to meet some fellow riders. Right now it's just me and my bro on the trails.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone know if there are decibel limits on atvs here in ontario?

·
Registered
195 Posts
You and me both! Just finishing up a rad relocate on my brother 13' 700. Mine ran way cooler than his last season with the relocate. I also just picked up an 08 grizzly 700 for the brother in law. He always looked so sad when me and my bro would take off for a ride and he would have to stay back at the cottage with the women.

Drop me a line when your going riding, I would love to meet some fellow riders. Right now it's just me and my bro on the trails.
Absolutely man, I was thinking of the relocate, but I use the front rack a lot for hunting gear, but it's all good!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Anyone know if there are decibel limits on atvs here in ontario?
Yes /no. You are only allowed to use the OEM exhaust. Its a little more complicated than that, but thats what it boils down to. An easy way to enforce noise bylaws.. being all stock exhaust are fairly quiet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts