Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put a new battery on and it still will not stay started. Also the check engine light keeps coming on. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
10,180 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.
Sounds like the spark goes away when you let goof the start button, is this correct?
Let us know what we are working on, start a signature listing your bike and any mods installed so we know. Using a signature keeps you from writing the same thing over and over to keep us up to speed, we have many thousands of members, and this helps us help you without big mistakes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Welcome from Colorado.
Sounds like the spark goes away when you let goof the start button, is this correct?
Let us know what we are working on, start a signature listing your bike and any mods installed so we know. Using a signature keeps you from writing the same thing over and over to keep us up to speed, we have many thousands of members, and this helps us help you without big mistakes.
I don't know his to do thag

·
Premium Member
10,180 Posts
That's OK.....here's how.
Look to the right of the search community bar, there is a copy of your avatar,click on that.
The next screen will have at the bottom account settings, click on that then,
down the left side of next page you'll see signature, click it and follow along.
Like in this post, you'll my info that appears in every post I make, so others can see what I have and what is done to it.
We can help you, glad you stuck around :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts