Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife has decided to ride with me this year so we want to buy a passenger seat with the cargo storage. What is the best one out there for comfort and still has a good amount of storage & durability??

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Ebay Seat

My wife has decided to ride with me this year so we want to buy a passenger seat with the cargo storage. What is the best one out there for comfort and still has a good amount of storage & durability??
I went riding with Vteccured and GRIZZLY77 a couple months back. Vteccure had one of these seats on his Grizzly. From what I saw, its a real nice unit. The price is good also, just over $200. :icon_ goofy:

·
Registered
70 Posts
I went riding with Vteccured and GRIZZLY77 a couple months back. Vteccure had one of these seats on his Grizzly. From what I saw, its a real nice unit. The price is good also, just over $200. :icon_ goofy:

how you doing quint...
how you been?

yes, i did purchased it via ebay... and i believe it cost just a little over 200.

great, cheap, comfortable seat for the money.
I does need a little effort in making it pure waterproof.

but it does a pretty good job.

JOHN

·
Registered
275 Posts
I bought a kimpex rear seat with lots of room for all my gear and it also has little compartmentin the back for a 5L gas jug which comes in handy, and the gf has no complaint's as far as comfort is concerned

G

·
I have Kimpex 2-up seat, it's comfortable but leaves a lot to wish as per waterproofing, that's said.
Space/niche for spare tank is a nice feature or at least compartment that can accept 1 gal. spare. Another thing is the size of it - You don't want to big, cause while riding there's a real war going on in it, right vteccured- like that banana or at least the thing that left. You'll have to keep the space filled to the max, so nothing will bounce in it.
When riding 2-up You have Your weight distribution is moved to the back, which can flip the quad with You if not carefull, and additional weight is creating far more dangerous situations.
So i vote for a seat then the storage. I'd go with the front box as a storage and weight balance.
Comfort- nice cushion to seat and ofcourse some padding as a backrest. Soft grips, that You can get with heating option if You or Your spouse will need.
There's one more very important thing FOOTRESTS for Your passenger (most common Kimpex or Quadrax) I saw them on Ebay as We speak.
I think that's it, 2-up riding it's a pleasure if You know what You doing and know how to ride with extra (LIFE!) weight on Your back:peace:

·
Registered
160 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Sorry, typo, meant I do not have the gas can to go with it, but the titan series does have provisions for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.