Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at a new kodiak 700 but to get eps and diff lock, I am at $8900. I've been looking at some 2014 grizzly 700's now that have what I want in the $7500-8k range. The quad would be most used for hunting and steep rocky terrain. I'm not looking for the newest machine but a solid reliable yamaha that has the features. To me, it seems a new 2014 grizzly is a hell of a deal and still offering top prevalent features today.

What are your insights? I found a 2014 grizzly 700 eps se for $7999. With them being almost two years older, what kind of deals do you think I can come by on one?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Hey roughoilman welcome to GC from Missouri. I have a 14 Grizz and it is a great machine. In your case that is what I would go with over the Kodiak. The 14s have improved suspension and a little added power over previous years.

Abernathy's in Union City,TN has a green 14 EPS listed at $7544 on their website just for your comparison. That is where I purchased mine from. That price includes everything except for your state sales tax. No BS fees like a lot of dealers charge. Good luck and let us know what you end up with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts