Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! New here. Just bought a new to me 2008 grizzly 700 fuel injected. Just wondering what’s the best exhaust/fuel optimizer that you guys recommend. Thank you!

·
Registered
252 Posts
I have heard nothing but good things about EHS and just recently got one for mine and I am very happy with it. My fan used to run a lot and was very hot and I can tell a big difference in temps. I added an old slip on big gun that I had from my old bike and did a few other things as well so I cant say how much the tuner added by feel but overall very happy with the EHS tuner. (2017 model)

·
Premium Member
9,776 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.
Is your c.v.t. stock?
What are you looking for with the mods you are considering?

·
Registered
343 Posts
I will second the EHS fuel controller. Temps went way down on my 17. I also agree with Ridgway81432 about Mods & clutching mods. Clutching mods really help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have heard nothing but good things about EHS and just recently got one for mine and I am very happy with it. My fan used to run a lot and was very hot and I can tell a big difference in temps. I added an old slip on big gun that I had from my old bike and did a few other things as well so I cant say how much the tuner added by feel but overall very happy with the EHS tuner. (2017 model)
Will definitely check out the tuner and exhaust! Thank you!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Ive got a hunterworks greaseless primary clutch kit. Just mainly looking for easy to do mods.
Does your Hunterworks primary kit include a machined sheave and a secondary spring to go along with the greaseless clutch weights??

Other common mods are a EHS intake/air filter kit and a exhaust tip. Most don't like the 2r tip as its to loud and some have made their own tip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts