Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,965 Posts
the timing is off had same problem did the same kit
Please pay attention to the age of these posts there's no need to bring them back up This is from 4 years ago pretty sure his problem was solved long ago. If you have the same or similar problem start a new thread and you'll get answers that are a lot more more up-to-date.

·
Premium Member
993 Posts
I'm sorry I would beg to differ. I applaud the guy for using the search button and responding to an old thread gets old guys back on the thread but also if its one of the good old threads lt will refesh it for many to see. Nothing wrong with that IMO.

Reactions: Grizzerino

·
Super Moderator
1,965 Posts
I'm sorry I would beg to differ. I applaud the guy for using the search button and responding to an old thread gets old guys back on the thread but also if its one of the good old threads lt will refesh it for many to see. Nothing wrong with that IMO.
It goes against forum etiquette on almost every decent out there. You start a new thread with your topic so you keep current information current and old information left back where it belongs, as a resource. a lot of the stuff is outdated newer things, newer processes, techniques, technology, and everything else. It's fine to go back and look at it but there's no sense in bringing it back up and cluttering up the current threads. It's just plain common sense doesn't matter how good or bad a threat is. That's why you usually see all the really good ones will be stickies easily accessible from the main menu in the forum those threads are usually locked also so new post can't be added and clutter them up.

When a new person comes on the forum with an issue with their machine it's a lot easier to keep all their information in one thread. That way every post in that thread will be about their issue not about the 15 other machines that were mentioned in a thread from 5, 10, 15, or 20 years ago.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts