Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 2011 550 and was riding it for about 10 minutes, got off and started washing it. When I got back on to pull it into the garage I turn on the key and the instrument cluster lights up like normal, when i hit the starter all lights go out and it does nothing.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Today I went to cut wood, and got grizzly off trailer and then it died. Wouldnt start for nothing. Off comes seat, looking for proplems. Can't see nothing. Off comes air filter and hold my hand on hole while starting. Nothing. My dad pulls up and gets put of truck and says what's wrong and I tell him and he says...probably you problem right here, gas tank valve is off.....it's the little things.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well my problem was I replaced the battery a few days ago and all was good. Actually the screw to the pos terminal was a little too long and wasn't making good enough contact so I put a couple of washers in there and all is good again.

BTW just received the new ss212 machined and kenda bearclaw HTR's yesterday and those tires are awesome looking, thanks for all of the recomendations.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Are the Bearclaws heavy?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts