Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Haven't been on here in a while because I sold my Grizzly....Well after I sold my Grizzly to some random, one of my buddies bought it from him somehow. After that another buddy buys it from him. Well that buddy went with us to West Virginia this past weekend and had some bad luck. First day of riding the ball joint nut falls off somehow and ball joint comes out of A arm and bent tie rod, we found nut, winched up a tree, and fixed it. Next day he breaks A arm in half and bends tie rod worse. Had to winch him to another buddies King Quad and tow him 40 miles back to the house... Here is the video....enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS7_9zlX4Hs

·
Premium Member
10,670 Posts
Somebitch!

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
x3!!

·
Registered
780 Posts
That is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
I rode Brimstone many years ago, we had a party of 40-ish (I think 42 was final count).

Anyway we were way down in the Southern part of the park, one of the guys w/ us was the then Pres of the Harlan Co RidgeRunners Preston was his name...

We were all climbing this long steep hill, when forward progress halted. Right smack in the middle of the trail his A/C Prowler bent & snapped a tie rod. We ended up splitting th group some went to camp to get dinner started, others stayed on the mountain while a few ran the tierod into someones shop and welded it to some steel stock to get the little kitty out of the woods.

Trail fixes are eventually part of the journey, but no one carries a welder on a ATV.

dw

·
Registered
724 Posts
I must be crazy or something....where is the video?

It isn't the burn out video, is it?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I must be crazy or something....where is the video?

It isn't the burn out video, is it?
OK. Thought it was just me. I just clicked the link in the OP's sig and found it there.

dw

dw

·
Registered
780 Posts
It's a video of a KingQuad towing a Grizzly. Not a burnout video.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have it posted in the original post, idk why its not showing up, I just posted it again right above this can yall see it now?

·
Registered
780 Posts
I see it in the original and the repost.

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea the blue one was a broke steering shaft due to previous wreck, so we could tell, the guy that sold it swore he had no clue.... The silver one however has not been wrecked....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts