Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
I have the Yamaha optional brush guard and its probably the best one around, love it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I really like the one from Moose. It offers a little more protection for the headlights I think.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Yamaha does offer a "brush guard" per se, or at least they do for the '16-'18. It's a lot more steel up front than what they come stock with anyway. they look pretty decent. Biggest thing that sold me on the moose was the headlight protection. The Yamaha has more plate/sheet steel to it though. From what I've gathered, they both protect diffeently. The moose is more tubing to protect the rack, headlights, and bumper and stuff, but nothing really to speak of directly in front of the radiator or diff, however, I wasn't so concerned over that because I'm running a winch, so that also provides some level of protection. The Yamaha if I remember correctly has a plate or steel mesh over the radiator, but nothing really over the headlights. I do a lot of mud and snow, so I didn't want the added places to have to clean out, lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts