Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any cams available yet for the new 700 engine? Or will it use the aftermarket cams from the SOHC motor?
Thanks

·
Registered
760 Posts
Is there any cams available yet for the new 700 engine? Or will it use the aftermarket cams from the SOHC motor?
Thanks
I haven't looked for your year of grizz, but a couple places to check out would be Hot Cams, or Web Cams. I've had issues finding cams for the 2014-2015's, but haven't looked into the newer grizz yet.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Or will it use the aftermarket cams from the SOHC motor Thanks
The SOHC cams can not be used in the newer style DOHC heads.

·
Registered
760 Posts
No dice on cams from Hot or Web cams. Thanks for the recommendation anyways
Keep us posted if you find any. I'll do the same since I haven't found any for mine yet either.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Keep us posted if you find any. I'll do the same since I haven't found any for mine yet either.
ANYONE CHECK WITH ERIC AT EHS RACING ?

·
Registered
760 Posts
ANYONE CHECK WITH ERIC AT EHS RACING ?
I've tried calling at different times for about 4 days and Keep getting a busy signals, sent a PM on here about a month ago, and last week I sent him an email trying to get a hold of him that way, and I haven't heard back. So I think I'm just having bad luck haha.

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
i have not made any yet. it is coming soon though i have a crank getting done at moment to hold the power. not sure on the phone lines certain customers tell me they recieve a busy signal and me/my phone company has not been able to track down a reason why its only certain numbers we get phone calls all day non stop so it definetly works but some people it will just forward to a fast busy. more than likely we will be switching providers sometime soon.

the motor stuff will hopefully be ready this fall/winter we just have way to much going on at moment to devote the 3 weeks to getting everything 100% to release anything i know what i want to do just have to do/test it.

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
this is where this project is at moment but it will be a mud drag bike before to long sitting on crush locks hopefully trying to beat up on some can ams because i heard it could not be done so we will see
(except motor is in a lot more pieces currently)

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts