Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

Chadwick Spring Ride

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  RansomP 
#1 ·
Last weekend me, @rwreuter, @it400, @Blklab, and several others camped and rode for a few days in and around Chadwick MO in the Mark Twain National Forest. With spring rain brings fun trail conditions. The creeks and streams were running full which made crossing the creeks interesting. I had a blast and hope others will add pictures when they can.

The green eyed Grizz going up a steep creek bank

Someone got stuck!

Who's that man wearing bright yellow? LOL!

It400 on 3 wheels going up a crazy steep climb!

A little trail clean up!

See less See more
#2 ·
Who's that man wearing bright yellow? LOL!
Aparently I earned a new nickname “Hazmat”. Not sure where that came from? :grin2:

#3 ·
We had a blast! I thought there for a minute I almost had Ransom convinced of staying another day....outside of Thursday morning and the early afternoon, the weather was awesome!

#5 ·
I would have liked to stay another day. We had plenty of food and trails left to ride. Maybe next spring!

Reactions: rwreuter
#4 ·
Another great ride with a great group of guys! Blklab and myself headed out early Thursday morning for the 4 day weekend and it rained on us all the way to Chadwick. I knew all that rain was going to make for a fun 3 days of riding and it did! We managed to get in about a 2 hour ride on Thursday after the rain finally let up. There was so much water running down the trail it looked more like a stream than a trail. There were 6 of us riding on Thursday and Friday and then 4 more riders came for the Saturday ride. It was a blast! I will try and get some pics posted up when I get a chance.

This pic was from Saturday when we had 10 riders.

#7 ·
Looks like a blast. Keep the pics coming.

#8 ·
It was! Here are some pics of one of the first water crossings. Blklab took the pics.

RansomP coming across.

Myself coming across.

Next rwreuter

Nick on his Brute

And the ever entertaining Mike

#9 ·
This was a scenic area we stopped and took a break at.

#10 ·
All those beautiful sceneries look just like the forest, hills, rocks, rivers, and trails in my area of Northern Ontario. Basically it all looks like home to me!

#11 ·
Reactions: Blklab and it400
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.