Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
KMATVA ATV/UTV Charity Ride October 13th, 2018 Benefiting:
“Make-A-Wish® Wisconsin”

The Kettle Moraine ATV Association began in 2006 for promoting All-Terrain Vehicle recreation as a safe and social experience while fostering a positive public image.
In 2008 we began a charity benefit ride that has raised $112,395 over the past 10 years for two different charities. Last year we raised $27,500 and supported 5 kids wishes through “Make-A-Wish® Wisconsin.” This year, our beneficiary will again be, “Make-A-Wish® Wisconsin” who grant wishes, and helps strengthen and empower children diagnosed with, and battling, a life-threatening medical condition. A granted wish can be a game-changer for these kids. We’ve again partnered with the Antigo Area ATV/UTV Club to make the event even bigger and better this year.
Would you please consider donating to this worthy cause? We are seeking donations to be used for prizes, raffles, games, and/or silent auction. Please consider donating gift cards, items, or a monetary donation on behalf of your business for this worthwhile purpose.
Thank you for your consideration. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. For additional information, go to WI ATV club, Kettle Moraine ATV Association Home under the “Charity Ride” tab.

If you are interested in participating and/or donating, please let me know. It is a great cause and a great ride as well. Thanks, Scott

·
Registered
935 Posts
Now that's COOL! I may have to see if I can get that on the calendar. Thanks for posting.

Reactions: 1998Grizzly

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just in. The club just found out that we are going to be partnering with the Wisconsin ATV/UTV Association. https://www.watva.org/ Looks like it is going to be the biggest event the club has had. The cause is such a great organization, Make-A-Wish Wisconsin. If anyone is interested in participating/donating or know a company that would like to be a sponsor, please PM me. I am doing everything in my power to get this years ride to be the largest and best it can be. Thank you so much much for your consideration.

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
This is a very awesome thing ! I will make all efforts to get up there for this ride. Thanks !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts