Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Most people have a favourite brand. That’s why we are all here but most people are capable of giving unbiased opinions no matter what the brand. Then the are the fan boys that only believe their brand is the best and none others exist.
It's not about the machine. I don't care what anyone rides. My point is.. This forum goes by the name Grizzly Central. Its purpose is for members to connected about Yamaha Grizzlies.
There are forums for every machine made. Why not consult with the people that have the most knowledge about your particular machine.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Same as asking about a Yamaha product here I would imagine. They are the best thing since sliced bread right ? Not going to get honest answers from fan boys no matter what the forum is. I figured here would be as good a place as any. What’s the title of this section? Last I checked it was off topic talk , correct?

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Joined 8 days ago, 13 post and name calling.
Nice.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
fan Boys ? Maybe I should have called them brand loyalist idk ? Your comment above was ignorant when you said that’s funny. What’s funny? Asking people for their opinion? And it was posted in the non grizzly discussion forum. no I am not going to make a bunch of accounts to ask 1 question about a quad and probably never use it again. I join a forum to be a productive member as time allows because I do have a life. Anyhow enjoy your forum I don’t need to deal with people like you . Looks like you know just about everything but Here’s a quick tip for you ... if you don’t like the question being asked don’t reply. Thanks for all the answers I got from the guys who don’t have a chip on their shoulder and can give honest answers. Happy trails .

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hope you enjoy the new Brute. I’ve never owned one, but rode with guys that did and those bikes, with their V twin 700, had way more snort than my 2008 KQ 750 (at the time) and my current 2016 Grizzly 700 (708). I don’t think the BF has a wet clutch as part of the CVT (which the KQ and Grizzly do) or I’d probably own one. Happy trails and keep the rubber side down.

·
Registered
1996 Opel Tigra
1 Posts
yeah , I know the grizzly is super reliable and mine has been fantastic for the 5 years I have owned it. I would like something with more auto clicker power tho and maybe more fun to ride if that makes sense.
I like the idea of a twin 750 but I don’t know anybody that has had good luck with the Kawasaki but they were a rode hard and put a way wet to so idk if it’s a fair reflection of the quad.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts