Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WildWest @ February 11, 2009, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Two days later to receive the correct part is good customer service from where I see it.. it is unfortunate the wrong part was sent after 2 confirmations..but I think they still acted fast.[/b]
Completely agree with you on this WildWest. I did not see the reason to bad mouth this company yet, until they proved they would not correct their mistake in a timely manor. Sounds like from the first letter to the last, they never gave the customer any reason to doubt that they would not take care of it. In fact, it sounded like after the customer called them, they were going to send out the correct part that day. What more could one ask for? Yes, a mistake was made, but they took care of it without any hassle. Sounded to me like the only issue was whether it would come soon enough for this trip. I have no idea why a rear bumper would ruin ones trip, but I would still go anyway. I guess I feel there are more problems in this world, then a wrong rear bumper, which was corrected in a little over 1 week?

·
Registered
154 Posts
i agree its not a vital part and still they sent out the bumper asap mistakes happen at a click of a botton i bought two bumpers from them and the order was correct i hope this shows us this company resopened to a problem asap and they also sell a good prouduct for cheap money im sure yamaha would have taken a lot longer. it has to me over two weeks thankgod i had a back up machine yamahas price is double + 40 to ship i looked into this before i purchased from super atv . for half price look at it this way well worth the wait .sorry this happened to you i understaned the frustation in my eyes thats great custmer service and thats what we want a company to jump allover the problems.not just are money

·
RIP Mike Mayho
3,703 Posts
The bumper isn`t going to stop you from riding. I`am sure they will make it rite for you just go ride and have a good time.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.