Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attached is a printable copy of the CVT ratio counting dial. I added instructions. Just print it at 100% cut it out attach to to the secondary and have fun.

Attachments

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
4,026 Posts
Thanks @reogem. I will add this to the FAQ CVT area to be easy to find. This is extremely useful especially for those pi(e) challenged, ;)

Reactions: reogem

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Though I ll never utilize it, I appreciate the time and effort you invested to develop this cool idea / concept. Thanks for sharing it bud!

·
Registered
2011 grizzly 700 se
26 Posts
This is timely as I have a sheave from Arnie in the mail. I was planning on determining ratios before and after anyway, so I might give those templates a whirl. Thanks Reogem!

·
Premium Member
8,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Though I ll never utilize it, I appreciate the time and effort you invested to develop this cool idea / concept. Thanks for sharing it bud!
This came to life one very early morning .My coffee may have been too jacked that AM.
On a site I use a lot. I stumbled upon printable timing dwell tapes. So I drew this contraption.
As you know I'm no longer doing the shim/machining thing. For my riding the machining and shim has little effect.
I've been doing more research with the secondary. So I don't really count ratio anymore.
But I thought maybe some guys would find it interesting or useful.
What would be much more useful would be to permanently etch the tick marks on the secondary.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts