Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been working on my bike slowly this winter and thought id share my progress
20200102_122421.jpg
first thing was to build a bracket to accommodate my snorkels

next in completed the rough install of my snorkels

after that was complete I decided to tackle a rad relocate

after I roughly fab'd the rad relocate bracket I removed the radiator

upon inspection I realized that the rad has gotten bent with only 800km on the machine

marked out my hole and that's it for the day

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
today I straightened the rad (aside from a small dent) and washed the radiator with dish soap and toilet cleaner here's the results

·
Registered
364 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Painted the rad relocate and loosely fitted It bed liner take 72 house to set and with the temperature right now probably longer

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looking good! Do you have any problems with your handlebars hitting your snorkels?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looking good! Do you have any problems with your handlebars hitting your snorkels?
I made 2 sets that avoid hitting the handle bars. the first set was super tall but did not contact the bars. I didn't like that so I made my stubby ones that go under the bar as you turn

·
Registered
50 Posts
I made 2 sets that avoid hitting the handle bars. the first set was super tall but did not contact the bars. I didn't like that so I made my stubby ones that go under the bar as you turn
Do you have a shot of the stubby ones?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey where did you get thoes nice plain pvc elbows 45 and 90 cant find any like that around .... i live in new- brunswick
Home hardware special order the brand is genova links are below sorry for the late responce

Genova Schedule 40 2" SlipxSlip PVC 90 Degree Elbow | Home Hardware page-Recently viewed&rrec=true

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looking good man, always nice to be able to build your own ride!
took it for its first run the other day thought I bled the system properly ended up full air lock mid ride rad wasn't even melting snow... first time the temp light has ever come on

1 - 16 of 16 Posts