Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone haul their Grizzly 700 in a Ford Super Duty 6 3/4'? I have a 2018 Ford SuperDuty crew cab model. The dimensions are so close, I'm trying to find a photo of someone with a newer Grizzly and a closed tailgate. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Deleted. ( I miss read your question.)

·
Registered
2020 Grizzly 700 EPS
49 Posts
I have an 06 gmc. Box is 6.6' so a hair shorter then yours. Factory 26" tires i could just get the tailgate closed, front bumper was suoer clise to the rear window though. I have a 2020 700 grizz. So it should fit yours a little better then mine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have an 06 gmc. Box is 6.6' so a hair shorter then yours. Factory 26" tires i could just get the tailgate closed, front bumper was suoer clise to the rear window though. I have a 2020 700 grizz. So it should fit yours a little better then mine.
Thanks DaJokr

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anyone haul their Grizzly 700 in a Ford Super Duty 6 3/4'? I have a 2018 Ford SuperDuty crew cab model. The dimensions are so close, I'm trying to find a photo of someone with a newer Grizzly and a closed tailgate. Thanks.
I usually haul mine in an ’09 super cab 150 with the 6 3/4 bed. It’s tight, but I can close the gate. I usually strap backwards to the hooks in the bed to keep an accidental contact to the back window from happening. The bumper is about top of the box high, so it’s usually the front rack that I worry about. If you still need a pic, let me know and I can load it and take a few.

·
Premium Member
8,795 Posts
Tailgate closed....Nearly impossible to steal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I usually haul mine in an ’09 super cab 150 with the 6 3/4 bed. It’s tight, but I can close the gate. I usually strap backwards to the hooks in the bed to keep an accidental contact to the back window from happening. The bumper is about top of the box high, so it’s usually the front rack that I worry about. If you still need a pic, let me know and I can load it and take a few.
Thanks, Medic8852, Its the front rack I'm a little worried about as well. I was hoping some wood blocks in front of the tires might be a good stop? As well as the tie downs.... If you think about it the next time you load it, please get a photo. (Unless, of course you would like a really good excuse to load your Grizzly, which would give you a really good excuse once loaded to go explore somewhere....):D Thanks for the info!

·
Premium Member
8,795 Posts
Some guys build ramps or just some wood blocks to raise the front of the machine enough to close the tailgate. Put some stop blocks in front of the tire to protect the ruck box and the cab window

1 - 9 of 9 Posts