Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at the Yamaha HD bumper (PN: ABA-3B402-00-01) and I see on the Shop Yamaha Website it only lists it as fitting back to 2009. I have a 2007 Grizzly 700 and would like to know if it will fit my Grizzly.

Any pics would be a bonus!

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
The stock numbers for 2007, 08, 09, and '10 all have the same numbers for front guard bumpers so my guess is that all the bolts will fit the holes. Yes, it will fit. You can cross check stock part numbers at numerous sites, I use partsharks.com to figure out if the part changes from year to year. If the stock number doesn't change then the aftermarket number shouldn't change either. I have that same bumper on my '13 Grizzly, it's quite stout.

Attachments

Reactions: Logan80

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! That's exactly what I figured and was wondering. I just assumed the website kept it to 10 years old or newer and just scrubbed the older models for whatever reason. Nothing on there is listed as fitting a 2007.

After slamming my front fenders into trees about 10 times this past weekend, it's time for a bit of protection I think...

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
You're worse than me, order a new helmet also, ha. I haven't hit 10 trees in all my years of riding though I have slammed into a wall with a stuck throttle, performed a 10 backflip in the snow, and flipped on the side more than once. Good thing my wheels looked sharp and better yet, I had a decent bucket on my head, ha.

Reactions: Logan80

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I always wear all my gear, for sure!

We were...creating, a new trail. On private property. But things got tight a few times and I managed a bit of contact. I'd rather prevent and real damage, and/or slide off of trees.

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,666 Posts
Haha, another Yes, it will work on a '07 700 Grizzly.

I also was able to custom fit a CycleCountry Front Mount Snow Plow in there but you probably can't see it. Not modification to the Yamaha HD bumper but I did have to make some cuts to the snow plow front mount to get it to fit in there. Works fine the way it is and the front mount stays on my bike full time.

Attachments

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,666 Posts
Found a better picture where lighting isn't so dark

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts