Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

I'm Wesley from the netherlands 34 years young :) And over 2 weeks i can pick up my new Grizzly 700 camo version by the Yamaha Dealer:) As i say i'm from the Netherlands and i don't know much about ATV so i can learn a lot here. And for i forget to say. Sorry about my grammar. My Dutch is better then my English :) Maybe learn some English talk here ;)

Reason why it takes 2 weeks to deliver because here in The Netherlands we need to rebuild the Grizzly to drive on the public way

Thnx all for reading this!

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welome to GC from another Dutch guy (better say old man :smile2:) but living in Portugal. As soon as I have my registration papers (I already have been waiting for 10 weeks now!!) I will contact you by mail because I have some questions that I would like to be answered.

Rob

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welome to GC from another Dutch guy (better say old man :smile2:) but living in Portugal. As soon as I have my registration papers (I already have been waiting for 10 weeks now!!) I will contact you by mail because I have some questions that I would like to be answered.

Rob
Ok nice man :) Send me a PM

·
Registered
104 Posts
Ok nice man :)
Nice man? I said old man .......:nerd:
Ok, serious now. I'll get in touch with you as soon as I have my registration papers. I have a lot of questions about the legalizing procedure of a Grizzly in The Netherlands. But first I need to know what's on my registration papers before I can start asking questions.

The reason I will contact you by mail and don't ask my questions on GC is that it's really, let's say, an "EU-thing" and really not interesting for the other readers.

Rob

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
The reason I will contact you by mail and don't ask my questions on GC is that it's really, let's say, an "EU-thing" and really not interesting for the other readers.

Rob
Feel free to share in the open. Information sharing is what this site is about and as you two can attest, the Griz and GC are international. You never know who might come along looking for answers to the questions you get answered here. I would suggest a new thread with a proper title for it, though. That makes it easier for searchers to find the info being discussed. And you never know what GC members might find interesting. :wink2:

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Welcome to GC.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Feel free to share in the open. Information sharing is what this site is about and as you two can attest, the Griz and GC are international.
Don't be afraid, I know what this site is for and if there's any information worth sharing coming out of our 'question and answer game' I will share it.

Rob

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
@yamahagrizzly2018, welcome to GC from Maine, USA! Great intro. I hope you can post some pictures and videos of your new Grizzly and riding in the Netherlands!

·
Registered
365 Posts

Rob quote

Welcome yamahagrizzly2018,

Hi RobPt, a PM is a private message only sent to the person you want to see it, no one else on grizzly central will see it. To do this just touch the persons name and a drop-down screen will appear and just touch send a private message. To read the thumbnail, Touch it to make it larger

Attachments

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Don't be afraid, I know what this site is for and if there's any information worth sharing coming out of our 'question and answer game' I will share it.

Rob
Afraid? Sharing is always appreciated. At this point, I’m interested in the EU process you describe.
:peace:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
@yamahagrizzly2018, welcome to GC from Maine, USA! Great intro. I hope you can post some pictures and videos of your new Grizzly and riding in the Netherlands!
O Yeah i will post some pictures when i have my new toy :)

Here in The Netherlands we have more rules then in the USA. The Yamaha Dealer said to me the atv is a USA product en they think we're Crazy because we build the ATV to legal regulations
here. We need 2 mirrors a breaking light and more of those thing. Here in the Netherlands is very busy. We dont have nice forest to drive. In principle its not allowed to drive in the forest. So the ATV is a lot more expensive. The Grizzly Camo cost 8600 euro + TAX + BPM(also TAX) + to convert the ATV to drive on the public road = € 15.500 euro = 19275,80 dollar

·
Premium Member
10,634 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.

·
Premium Member
7,910 Posts
Hey....yamahagrizzly2018..Welcome to GC from Wisconsin.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
O Yeah i will post some pictures when i have my new toy :)

Here in The Netherlands we have more rules then in the USA. The Yamaha Dealer said to me the atv is a USA product en they think we're Crazy because we build the ATV to legal regulations
here. We need 2 mirrors a breaking light and more of those thing. Here in the Netherlands is very busy. We dont have nice forest to drive. In principle its not allowed to drive in the forest. So the ATV is a lot more expensive. The Grizzly Camo cost 8600 euro + TAX + BPM(also TAX) + to convert the ATV to drive on the public road = € 15.500 euro = 19275,80 dollar
Holy crap. That’s a ton of $$$ for an ATV.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Yeah a lot of money :) But then you have a Grizzly ;) How many dollar cost a 2018 grizzly 700 camo in the USA included tax
MSRP according to Yamaha’s site is $10,299 with EPS. Tax is relative to what state you’re in. Excise tax in Oklahoma is 4.5% on the new or used purchase price unless you have a farm tax ID number. Then it’s next to nothing. Very easy process but this is all assuming that somebody goes through the trouble of registering one to begin with. Yes, it’s the law and people are supposed to do it. Yes, I do it. But I’m in the minority. There’s tons of unregistered brand new or late model machines here. Excise tax is collected at the tag agent here in OK. No tax is collected by the dealer. That makes OK a popular place to buy ATV’s and SxS’s for non Oklahoma residents whose state requires the dealer to collect tax on the purchase.

Reactions: mainehunter

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts
Belated congrats on the purchase and welcome to GC.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts