Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just finished installing the tuner, but #1 green led and #8 red led flashings. All connections seems very good...injector plugs into harness and harness back to the injector. Grounded to battery.... can’t figure it out. Help please!

I emailed Eric and waiting for his answer too....

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to say: it starts and idle fine but leds keeps flashing.

‘18 grizzly

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Grizzled
3,619 Posts
Eric is probably your go-to person for the issue you're having. I don't recall reading of anyone having a similar problem with the Bullet box when getting it installed.

The EHS instructions do say:

If the number 1 green and number 8 red LED continue flashing after startup, an injector wiring error is indicated. Re-check the wires from the EHS Tuner and make sure they are connected to the proper wires of your ATV's stock harness. MAKE SURE you have the correct connectors selected in the stock harness. DO NOT PROCEED UNLESS ABOVE CONDITIONS ARE MET.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So, I ended up having a faulty unit! I’m the first winner! The tuner is going back to Montana....it’s a long way from Saguenay! Maybe I will have a tuner before winter......

Nothing to blame about Eric, he answered fast and clearly.

·
Grizzled
3,619 Posts
Thanks for coming back and updating your thread, that can be very helpful for those who may read this in the future.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts