Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a FSM (factory service manual) for my 97 Big bear and of course the motor in the manual that they show the tear down and re-assembly of is different then mine, dual range motor. So I am missing a bunch of the bolt torque ratings. I am currently starting re-assembly of my motor and need to bolt down the middle drive gear assembly (??).....the unit with 6 Allen head bolts in the pic.

Does someone have that info, or could you snap a pic of the engine toque page and post it or PM/E-mail me.....would be much appreciated. Only other option is to buy another manual since the single range motor that I have in my big bear seems to be in full use in most of the 350/400 quads around 98/99.

·
Premium Member
7,929 Posts
I don't have that manual. I did look through all of the manuals that I do have it. 0n the 450,600,660,700's it is 23lbs..

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Reogem that helps a lot!

Anyone have a 98-2002-ish FSM with a single range motor 350/400 they could snap a pic of the engine torque page and send me? Hate to have to spend a bunch more money AGAIN just for a few torque settings. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts