Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just bought my first grizzly its and 09 550 fi. My dash like many is just showing the big E. And I have been searching the pages looking for answers. My question is... due to price on the EPS gauge being quite a bit cheaper. Could one use the EPS gauge cluster? has anyone. And is there anything after market that can be installed cheaper than 400 bucks. Sorry to bring this back up but I have not found the answers I am looking for. I can't see the EPS gauge be much different other than a service EPS light.

·
Premium Member
12,259 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.
I haven't replaced a meter so can't give you an exact answer but......
Here is a page showing the part an sale and other related year models compatible with none showing the e.p.s. models the same. Also look at the aftermarket option at the top of the related chart, then call them to discuss further. One option is listed at 250 bucks so maybe there is a savings for you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome from Colorado.
I haven't replaced a meter so can't give you an exact answer but......
Here is a page showing the part an sale and other related year models compatible with none showing the e.p.s. models the same. Also look at the aftermarket option at the top of the related chart, then call them to discuss further. One option is listed at 250 bucks so maybe there is a savings for you.
Hey thanks for the link. Thats the best price I've seen yet on one

1 - 3 of 3 Posts