Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I just bought a 2008 grizzly 700, a couple issues that it came with is my EPS light is on and my fuel gauge flashes full. For my EPS I tried doing the testing for any codes to pop up and I couldn't get the EPS light to flash. I made sure the bullet connector was connected, turned the key on, dis-connected the bullet connector and grounded the male end to the EPS control module and held it there for 20+ seconds and the EPS still wouldn't flash, any help would be grateful as to the direction I should go next to get it fixed.

As for the fuel gauge flashing, I thought at first it was because it was low on fuel, so I filled it up and it still flashes even when full. Any help as to the direction I need to go to fix that would also be a big help.

There are a few plastic pieces that I would like to replace, and was wondering if anyone would happen to have a website link on where to get parts for my grizzly.

Thanks again, hopefully I've provided enough information for someone to be able to help me out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts