Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!

I need a few parts for my 2017 700SE and found bikebandit.com

They have exploded diagrams of assemblies and sub-assemblies, which comes in real handy to identify the exact parts.

Hoping some in the forum have experience (+/-) before I consider ordering.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Greetings!

I need a few parts for my 2017 700SE and found bikebandit.com

They have exploded diagrams of assemblies and sub-assemblies, which comes in real handy to identify the exact parts.

Hoping some in the forum have experience (+/-) before I consider ordering.

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE

I just checked there price on an air filter for a 2017 they were $3.50 more than Rocky Mountain. Rockies free shipping kicks in at $75 vs there $99. Same OEM schematics. I not sure if I have ever ordered from BB but hard to beat Rocky on price and speed of shipping in my opinion :nerd:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you sir. I was unfamiliar with Rocky as I'm only a 1 week new owner. I will go to their website. This is exactly the type of feedback I was looking for!

Happy trails!

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
There is dozens of websites of sell factory parts with the parts diagrams. Google "Yamaha ATV parts" and they'll all come up.
Most of them are all the same in service, but prices always vary. Do not assume one website is always cheaper. They might be for one part, but will be more expensive for another.

·
Grand High Inquisitioner
990 Posts
My experience with BikeBandit is that if I want the parts in less than 3 weeks, I buy them somewhere else.

Reactions: monksblood

·
Registered
28 Posts
Bike Bandit was good to go a while back when I used to order lots of motorcycle parts for street bikes, though they're never in a rush to ship. I've been ordering ATV parts from yamahapartshouse.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts