Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing fancy, but a few quick photos from a quick test run today. Buddy just finished rebuilding dirtbikes engine, and wanted some company / tow in case.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry for multiple posts, still trying to master this whole picture posting thing! Haha

·
Premium Member
10,089 Posts
Cool.....
As for the picture thing; Where the cursor flashes for your next statement just arrow next to it and click to paste. When you paste a link the cursor is at the end. Hit enter to move it down and paste the second picture there.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Wow those are some fat tires!

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Those mudzillas sure are good looking tires. So did he need a tow?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow those are some fat tires!
Yeah, I almost sent the rears back for more 10" wides. Overall I'm happy with them, plenty of traction. But next time I'm going 10"s all around. And nope, no tows needed today!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Sweet!

Where did you guys go riding?

·
Registered
144 Posts
I knew it! I was there a few weeks ago and am heading there again this week. It's about the only place I know to ride around here, I am over in Norfolk right now.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I knew it! I was there a few weeks ago and am heading there again this week. It's about the only place I know to ride around here, I am over in Norfolk right now.
Nice, I'm planning a day trip out there again this Friday if the weather and boss (wife) cooperate. I'm about an hour to hour half from there myself.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts