Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

In the last journey my little quad reach the first 10000kms, still with the original belt and brake pads.

Together we reach incredible places and we lived extreme situations, like when we crossed the frontier rivers between Argentina and Chile.

I bought a lot of things in my life, a lot of garbage and a few gems, but this quad is finnest diammond.

Ten thousands of kms wild and free.

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts
@Julio...Of all your video this one is my favorite. Thank you.
Congratulations on you first 10000K!

Reactions: wgc and Julio

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts
Even though I live in northern Wisconsin I'm not a snow rider. I prefer trials similar to this video.
The is a great song.

Reactions: Julio

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Even though I live in northern Wisconsin I'm not a snow rider. I prefer trials similar to this video.
The is a great song.
Maria Daines is a great singer. In june I will be riding in the Andes again, may be we can ride over snow, you know , you can trow snow balls to your friends... now we are playing trowing us rocks.

·
Premium Member
11,897 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts
Maria Daines is a great singer. In june I will be riding in the Andes again, may be we can ride over snow, you know , you can trow snow balls to your friends... now we are playing trowing us rocks.
The Andes look very rugged. Do you know if there are trails up that way? If you can get to the glacier's or foothill.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Andes look very rugged. Do you know if there are trails up that way? If you can get to the glacier's or foothill.
The Andes are the same mountains who cross all America , you have some places where the trails are over the 16000 feets and places where you can cross below of 4000 feets.
Many years ago, I cross the Andes in bicycle, it was a incredible experience.

Far in the south you can reach the glaciars and do some trekking.

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Another Great Vid & Audio from Julio Productions, thanks for sharing. Appreciate it. Photo #3 looks like you attached some Jet Rocket Pods for instant blast off or, with your manufacturing skills, a couple of pontoons to cross deep rivers, lol. Hope things came out okay for you on photo #9 as it looked ugly with the Grizzly's ass end sticking straight up in the air. First thing that came to my mind when I saw the photo of you on the bicycle, crossing the Andes, was that saying about "Being Young & Dumb". Wow impressive adventure on a ATV yet alone on a bicycle. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Another Great Vid & Audio from Julio Productions, thanks for sharing. Appreciate it. Photo #3 looks like you attached some Jet Rocket Pods for instant blast off or, with your manufacturing skills, a couple of pontoons to cross deep rivers, lol. Hope things came out okay for you on photo #9 as it looked ugly with the Grizzly's ass end sticking straight up in the air. First thing that came to my mind when I saw the photo of you on the bicycle, crossing the Andes, was that saying about "Being Young & Dumb". Wow impressive adventure on a ATV yet alone on a bicycle. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you Sir, you are welcome-

Each photo have a story behind, particulary the number 9 , may be one day we can meet and share this story drinking a beer.
We are not the money or things we own, but we are made of stories we lived

·
Registered
2017 Grizzly
394 Posts
I would think that if the Grizzly could talk...it would tell you "Thank You for the adventures too".
and; #9 is likely a lesson learned too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts