Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got a successful ride out of my 600 last night. I made a 10 mile trip and the grizz preformed awesome. I still have a little hesitation in the throttle so I need to to a little more tuning. Over all I’m happy with my new grizzly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
120 Posts
Awesome. Nothing like a good ride to bring a smile to your face. This is something you just picked up? If so good luck and enjoy!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome. Nothing like a good ride to bring a smile to your face. This is something you just picked up? If so good luck and enjoy!

Yes I got it about a month ago not running. It needed a pickup coil, carb rebuild and the timing was 4 teeth off. After that I checked the belt and found about a pound of mouse nest in my housing and packed into everything. She seems to be pretty good now!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Congrats on your first successful ride. Many more to come!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Yes I got it about a month ago not running. It needed a pickup coil, carb rebuild and the timing was 4 teeth off. After that I checked the belt and found about a pound of mouse nest in my housing and packed into everything. She seems to be pretty good now!

Good job!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts