Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im from good ole minnesnowda i just aquired a 1996 big bear 350 4x4 and being new i have questions about the wheeler. my buddy says he gets all his info on here so poof here i am

·
Registered
937 Posts
Welcome! Congrats on the Big Bear. There's lots of great members here with piles of Yamaha experience.

·
Registered
93 Posts
welcome fellow MN rider!

·
Premium Member
10,670 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
Welcome.

What kind of Big Bear did you get?Single range or dual range model? The dual range model has Hi and Low range. Both were available in 1996.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Welcome to GC

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
i dont know how to post on here but im looking for front brakes on the 96 350 big bear 4x4 any ideas
We first need to know what model of Big Bear you have, like was asked above. A single range or dual range model? They both have drum brakes, but take different brake shoes.
Additionally, do you want to so a disc brake upgrade? A Wolverine 350 disc brake setup can be installed in a single range fairly easily, but is not so easy on a dual range model.

If your just looking to replace your brake shoes, then you can purchase those from any online Yamaha parts website for overpriced OEM brake shoes, or you can purchase aftermarket shoes from eBay or Amazon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts