Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Grand High Inquisitioner
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TL;DR Version:
2015 Grizzly 700 Special Edition Silver - Asking $8000, Location: Snohomish, WA
690 miles, 60 hours, Street legal kit, Viper 2500# winch w/synthetic line, Iron Baltic skid plate and A-arm guard set, Windshield (removable), Heat Demon heated grips & thumb warmer, Kolpin flat 4-gallon gas can, Aftermarket aluminum wheels and brand new Maxxis Bighorn tires, 2" receiver for towing, can still use factory hitch. Minor cosmetic damage

This awesome 2015 Yamaha Grizzly 700 Special Edition Silver ATV has delivered 690 fun-packed miles in 59 unforgettable hours but I am ready to move on. - Asking $8000, Location: Snohomish, WA

The 2015 model year is the culmination of all of the things Yamaha learned starting in 2007 when they started making the Grizzly 700. Then they had to go and ruin everything in 2016+ models. This is the last year of the Great Grizzlies. Newer ones are just "good" now.

This 2015 Grizzly 700 comes packed with additional whiz-bang greatness!
* Sometimes you've gotta ride some roads to get to the really great trails, and the street legal kit and WATV license plate will keep the heat off your back. There are a lot of counties allowing WATVs on county roads, and more and more cities are opting in all the time.
* No off-road vehicle is complete without a winch, and this one is no slouch! The Viper 2500 with synthetic line will save the day without risk of taking your head off if the line snaps.
* Nothing feels worse than grinding your expensive toy on a rock, so the Iron Baltic full skid plate and A-arm guard kit has you covered.
* The wind in your face feels great! But freezing rain doesn't. The easily removable windshield will help you with that.
* Speaking of freezing rain, cold fingers hurt! The Heat Demon heated grips & thumb warmer will keep them toasty warm. 5 power levels.
* Keep going. And going. And going. The 4-gallon Kolpin flat gas can mounted to the front rack will turn your day ride into a multi-day ride for double the fun!
* The aftermarket wheels are hard core. They've been there and done that. They've seen some action and it shows. But they won't let you down. Rocks hold no fear for them anymore. And they've got a fresh set of meats on them, brand new Bighorn tires!
* Got some work to do? The 2" receiver has been reinforced for extreme duty, and then powder coated to hold its shine. It does not interfere with the stock hitch, so whatever your trailer setup, you're good to go.

Like any true off-road warrior that has been put to the test and come out victorious, there are a few battle scars on this machine. Nothing more or less than you would expect from a Grizzly with some awesome trail time.

More refined than the Suzuki King Quad.
More reliable than the Polaris Sportsman.
Better suspension and easier to ride than the Honda Foreman or Rancher.
Better transmission and 4WD system than the Kawasaki Brute Force.
Better in pretty much every way than any Arctic Cat ATV.
More affordable parts than the Can-Am Outlander or Renegade.

Cash or trade for 2018 Polaris ACE 570 w/EPS, no other trades
If the ad is still up, I still have it.
Will deliver reasonable distance with down payment via PayPal
Feel free to ask for close-up pics of any part of the vehicle.
Lowball offers will be answered with mockery.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Great looking machine - I'm sure you'll have no trouble selling it. If you were closer, I would think about upgrading but Washington is a little too far away for me. Are you spending more time in the Wolverine these days?

Reactions: DrMud

·
Grand High Inquisitioner
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I'm not getting any younger and having a roof is great.
Also, if I could go back in time and stop myself from getting hand surgery, I definitely would.

·
Grand High Inquisitioner
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SOLD. Got asking price. Thank you for looking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts