Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this thing is bigger than i thought it would be! what yall think? 30 inch silverback mt2 on 14 inch msa m33 with 2 inch highlifter lift

Attachments

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good man. Any other mods planned? I’m new to the forum and took advice from another member shimming my Cvt 1.5mm. Made a difference with my 29.5 outlaws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes, i am waiting for my primary to come back from coop45 and i am have a white epi secondary spring going in.. other than that i should be getting in my barker dual exhaust, EHS programmer and EHS lid in the mail within the next few days.

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
Mouth watering sexy to me. Love it.

Reactions: jesus_is_lord

·
Premium Member
3,165 Posts
Looking good.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
@Jesus_is_lord,wow that is insanely cool looking! Ought to be able to climb the cliffs down on Turnagain Arm with that thing! Watch out for mountain sheep, LOL!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@Jesus_is_lord,wow that is insanely cool looking! Ought to be able to climb the cliffs down on Turnagain Arm with that thing! Watch out for mountain sheep, LOL!
lol I hope they do climb. I have only ridden it once at a place called creekside and it I was getting embarrassed on those stock tires. Articat 500 was going more places than I could lol

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
2,289 Posts
Love those wheels and tires...looks awesome!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Those things look like they should be on the back of an old paddle wheel river boat.....:lala:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Could u fit those with out a lift or is a lift required and how much
I had to run a 2 inch lift to keep them from rubbing. Lift was 90 bucks I think

·
Registered
7 Posts
The wheels u have are only 7 wide and the tire from what im reading only comes in 9 wide did u have any prbs mounting them with it being 2 in skinnier

·
Registered
800 Posts
The wheels u have are only 7 wide and the tire from what im reading only comes in 9 wide did u have any prbs mounting them with it being 2 in skinnier
I don't know about his experience, but that should be a non issue.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts