Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone from the frozen north. Looking to put the fuel programmers on our grizzlies. 2012 and a 2019
Would like the EHS , but we live in Canada. Not sure how to get them here without costing a arm and a leg. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
If your trying to get a performance gain you will need more than the controller, unless your having leaning issues with the motor and I believe your 2019 does from the factory the controller will fix the lean condition, just throwing on a controller and expecting big gains you will probably be disappointed, I have the EHS controller on my machine just emailed Eric from EHS and he made everything a easy transaction, but I bought mine to fix the lean condition on my Griz, it has fixed that condition for sure, I think I paid around 360 bucks Canadian to get it, you will have to give some more info on what mods you are planning on doing to your 2 grizzlies for the forum to have a better understanding what you want to gain on your machines.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If your trying to get a performance gain you will need more than the controller, unless your having leaning issues with the motor and I believe your 2019 does from the factory the controller will fix the lean condition, just throwing on a controller and expecting big gains you will probably be disappointed, I have the EHS controller on my machine just emailed Eric from EHS and he made everything a easy transaction, but I bought mine to fix the lean condition on my Griz, it has fixed that condition for sure, I think I paid around 360 bucks Canadian to get it, you will have to give some more info on what mods you are planning on doing to your 2 grizzlies for the forum to have a better understanding what you want to gain on your machines.
Just wanting to get rid of the lean condition on both machines. We use them for hunting/trail riding and they are seldom out of low gear.

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Eric at EHS will fix you up for sure, he will program the controllers for you for each of your machines before sending them, it will be just plug and play on your end, very easy install and that's it, I do a lot of hunting and towing of a trailer, the EHS controller has made a big difference in engine temps while running along slow.

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Your welcome.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts