Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
Very cool Julio, love your vids, thanks for sharing.

Reactions: wgc and Julio

·
Registered
2011 grizzly 700 se
25 Posts
Yes, great job on the videos! Looks like a ton of fun!

Reactions: Julio

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, great job on the videos! Looks like a ton of fun!
Thank you Sir, I like to share the videos with my buddies . This place is incredible, you can ride over sand and also do technical driving , and you will be very far from people.

·
Premium Member
2020 Yamaha Kodiak 700 EPS SE
77 Posts
Great stuff! The more I see your videos the more I see opportunities! You could set up guided tours with a local B&B and make tons of money, while doing what you love.. Something to think about...

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great stuff! The more I see your videos the more I see opportunities! You could set up guided tours with a local B&B and make tons of money, while doing what you love.. Something to think about...
Thank you Sir, yes its a great idea, first I will need to guest friends to have the opinion about the trails.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Thank you Sir, yes its a great idea, first I will need to guest friends to have the opinion about the trails.

Sandy and I would go , so long as the accommodations were "top shelf" with gormet meals, views, etc...

·
Registered
2020 kodiak 450SE
245 Posts
Sandy and I would go , so long as the accommodations were "top shelf" with gormet meals, views, etc...
Mr fancy pants over here... ill stay in a creepy motel and eat Ramen if it means getting to ride 😅

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
hahahah.. I've paid my dues, from here on out it's "top shelf"

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mr fancy pants over here... ill stay in a creepy motel and eat Ramen if it means getting to ride 😅
Believe me, food is the best part of the journeys, in some lakes we fish trouts and when we return to the base camp , there are barbacues.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
looks like major FUN! You do it right... Sandy don't camp, eating in the garden at the B&B is her idea of "roughing it". hahahah.. Cheers

·
Premium Member
11,825 Posts
looks like major FUN! You do it right... Sandy don't camp, eating in the garden at the B&B is her idea of "roughing it". hahahah.. Cheers
Sandy can find her way around here if you trailer to the trail head and back each day.

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Another Great video from Julio Productions, lol. Great choice of music with all of your filming and editing. Love it. Just out of curiosity how many kilometers/miles do you ride on your normal days that you do the video's on. From the vids the speed looks like you are going at a very good pace, however Videos are deceiving. Thanks for posting. Always like your Vid's and Photo's.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Another Great video from Julio Productions, lol. Great choice of music with all of your filming and editing. Love it. Just out of curiosity how many kilometers/miles do you ride on your normal days that you do the video's on. From the vids the speed looks like you are going at a very good pace, however Videos are deceiving. Thanks for posting. Always like your Vid's and Photo's.
Thank you Sir, you are welcome..

Our ideal day is 8hs riding , sometimes we have 10/15 miles to arrive to the trail and later depending how rough is the terrain we can do from 50 to 100 miles.
In some places the journey start at 9:30am and finish at 10/11 pm because some machines broke or we found a difficult in the terrain ( rivers , landslides or hills very sloping )

Enviado desde mi moto g(6) plus mediante Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts