Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My house is almost done being built, I bought 5 acres and have amazing trails all around my house, including a 900 acre farm nearby. I am debating ordering the EPS camo or EPS SE.

First things i'll be adding is a superwinch terra 3000 and heated grips and thumb throttle. And a snow plow.

I rode my first 700 yesterday and loved the power. Not as much low end as I would of suspected but it will pull front tires up with a tap of brake and yank up. (2015 with 92 miles)

how many miles average does one get on a tank?
Also tires will be the first thing i change...

either the ITP XTR or Kenda Bear claws htr.. I need which ever thats better in the snow, trails and ride quality

thanks!
cody

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sanborn, that's awesome! Nothing better than zooming straight out of your garage to ride. Then pulling up to your hose bib for a Grizzly bath right after...

Don't know about the mileage, but I'm sure someone has to have ridden straight and level at a constant speed to at least have an idea based perhaps on burning a 1/4 tank...

Best of luck Cody

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sanborn, that's awesome! Nothing better than zooming straight out of your garage to ride. Then pulling up to your hose bib for a Grizzly bath right after...

Don't know about the mileage, but I'm sure someone has to have ridden straight and level at a constant speed to at least have an idea based perhaps on burning a 1/4 tank...

Best of luck Cody

Thanks!! Yes I've had Yamaha yz85 years back and a r6 and a banshee till it was stolen. Bought a blaster for cheap and never once had a issue...

I read all these people saying the grizzly is so bulletproof it's unreal. They may not make the high hp that Polaris or can am do but everything else the grizzly blows them away.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts