Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to purchase some riding gloves and boots. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on what brands and quality to buy. I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. Tks in advance.

Reboot123:smile2:

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
Almost all of the brand names are good. Thor, O'Neil and Fox are some of the best names, and you won't go wrong with either of those names.

Halifax Motorsports used to have great selection of riding gear, plus their prices are usually the best around here.
Pro Cycle always got a great selection as well, but prices are usually higher.

No matter where you go, if they haven't got what you want in stock, they can order it. Usually can get it in 3 days.

Of course this is assuming your looking for actual proper ATV riding gear.

Personally, I use mechanics gloves in the warmer weather, and use Gore Tex winter gloves in cold weather.
For boots, I just use rubber boots mostly. Insulated or non-insulated. I also have neoprene chest waders that I mostly use in the fall.

Reactions: okbear

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,542 Posts
Fox gloves for cool, warm and hot weather. Thick winter gloves for cold weather. Insulated or non insulated over the ankle boots depending on the weather. No soecific brand.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.