Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new 2017 Yamaha Grizzly EPS Se Today. Got a few accessories also. Was wondering what is the best plow to put on it? Less getting on and off the better. :smile2:

Tks
Reboot123

·
Premium Member
3,100 Posts
Welcome 2 GC, congrats on the griz.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Cycle Country "Click-N-Go" is a pretty neat setup in the way it attaches. But I have found the metal in the blade to be thin.

Warn plows seem to offer the best bang for your buck. While they do not have the slick attachment procedure of the Cycle Country, they are built much better using thicker materials.

If your close to the HRM area, contact Halifax Motorsports. They offer the best prices in this area of Nova Scotia that I have seen.

·
Registered
2017 Grizzly
352 Posts
Congrads, prefer the mid mount ( Koplin ) for strength but a little more to connect up. When the snow starts, I just keep it installed from November to April.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Got my new 2017 Yamaha Grizzly EPS Se Today. Got a few accessories also. Was wondering what is the best plow to put on it? Less getting on and off the better. :smile2:

Tks
Reboot123
welcome to gc, enjoy, from Maine.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Enjoy the Griz! We'll need some pics!!:grin2:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Got my new 2017 Yamaha Grizzly EPS Se Today. Got a few accessories also. Was wondering what is the best plow to put on it? Less getting on and off the better.

Reboot123
I have the Moose quick connect plow system on my 2016 and I have to say.... It doesn't get better. At least if it does, I don't know what it is, or how it could be. The frame connects with ONE PIN! (see pics). Plow connects and disconnects on 10 seconds. Frame comes off in another ten seconds!! No underside pins, or laying on the ground.... Just simple. P.s. it raises up higher than any other too!! LOVE IT.

Attachments

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts
Congrats on the new toy. We demand pictures of it. :grin2:

Do a search for user @tythomps and his side-to-side plow actuator he built. It's pretty cool and you did say the less you had to get off, the better.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Congrats on the new toy. We demand pictures of it. :grin2:

Do a search for user @tythomps and his side-to-side plow actuator he built. It's pretty cool and you did say the less you had to get off, the better.
Here's that thread RR is referring to: http://www.grizzlycentral.com/forum/general-discussion/79586-homemade-power-angle-mechanism-plow.html

I'd get some better pictures of it but I'm pulling an
okbear and in the early stages of building a house right now, plow is being stored at my bro's house

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on the new machine!

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
I'm pulling an okbear and in the early stages of building a house right now...
We'll need a pic heavy thread on that.... As if you aren't busy enough!! lol

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
We'll need a pic heavy thread on that.... As if you aren't busy enough!! lol
If only I knew how to embed pics into a post...

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts