Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Registered
Congrats! We like pictures!

Reactions: Bearsixty7

Registered
Yee haw, got the call today that my 2021 grizz was being unloaded as we spoke. Going to pick it up Saturday morning , caint wait. I feel like a kid at Christmas. 馃嵒馃嵒馃嵒
Congrats on the new toy!

Premium Member
Yee haw, got the call today that my 2021 grizz was being unloaded as we spoke. Going to pick it up Saturday morning , caint wait. I feel like a kid at Christmas. 馃嵒馃嵒馃嵒
Just in time! You probably have one of these also. If so you are a lucky man!

Reactions: MNDirtRider

Registered
Congrats! I am currently waiting on the call for mine... its been a long 4 weeks so far...

Registered
2021 Grizzly eps armour gray 2019 WR250r PW50 that鈥檚 it for yammies
Gee I got lucky than my wait was only 3 weeks, and that was a killer.
I've been waiting for my armor grey Grizzly to come in and now that it鈥檚 shipped, I decided to wait for a covert green se! Now I have to wait even longer! What model/colour did you get?

Registered
I didn鈥檛 have to wait at all. Went to the dealership to order a Yamaha Adventure Pro and ended up trading my 2018 Kodiak SE in on a 21 Grizzly SE. View attachment 99182 View attachment 99182
You were lucky. Here if they aren鈥檛 pre sold, they sell them in a couple days. One day I called a dealership and they sold 4 that one day. I don鈥檛 live in a big city either.

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
That's the same way here in Southern Ontario also, if you don't put your name on one you ain't gettin one. There sold before the dealer gets them.

Registered
What model is that an SE? I wouldent mind a Grizz in black i just dont want grey
I鈥檓 pretty sure that gloss black/grey colour combo is only available in Canada. The USA model is the orange one. The matte green/black xtr (USA) SE (Canada) model is another option as well

1 - 20 of 25 Posts