Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great experience with Moto Alliance.

I have been looking at different winch's. So I called moto with a few questions and I talked to Rhonda. She was great and very knowledgeable. I ordered my 3500 Viper Max Winch with synthetic cable. Should be in this week some time.

Thanks again Moto Alliance

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hello Shane,
Are you going to do the installation yourself??? I am considering the same winch for my griz 700 2011. I plan on mounting my solenoid in the fender drywall storage. I also encourage you to use dielectric on all the wire connections.

Any helpful experience you can share would be appreciated.
thanks
odavid

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hey David. I am going to do the installation with two other friends that have lot of experience :icon_ goofy:
I was planning to use dielectric on wire connections. I will post updates and let you know what we did and post some pics

I am not sure where i am we are going to put the solenoid but the dry box sounds good

·
Registered
276 Posts
That's where mine is... dry storage container on R fender. Works well and will stay drier than anywhere else we could think of.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did not have time to install the winch this week. hoping to get it done in a couple of weeks when i am off of call.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dropped off the grizzly at my friends to get the winch installed this week. I will post pics later on this week.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts