Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been running my 2007 Grizzly now for 4 years, pretty much stock mechanically, I am thinking of getting a clutch kit for to help spin the 27" tires, and a lift. any suggestions would be great. Have been reading threads on clutch kits, just haven't figured out which one yet, lol. a lot of threads

Cheers Dan

·
Premium Member
10,180 Posts
Welcome fro Colorado.
Most here know to stay away from kits, and buy the parts separately.
I would start with some shim and a spring to learn what does what, then if more is wanted get the primary machined.
As for a lift, I would stay away from that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome fro Colorado.
Most here know to stay away from kits, and buy the parts separately.
I would start with some shim and a spring to learn what does what, then if more is wanted get the primary machined.
As for a lift, I would stay away from that.
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I was thinking same thing after reading several posts. As far as a lift goes I am going to order a spanner wrench on amazon. I have lots of room for adjustment.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I was thinking same thing after reading several posts. As far as a lift goes I am going to order a spanner wrench on amazon. I have lots of room for adjustment.
After reading a few more posts, dont think i waste my money on a spanner wrench. goint to try my channels.

·
Premium Member
10,180 Posts
After reading a few more posts, dont think i waste my money on a spanner wrench. goint to try my channels.
Years ago I bought two spanner wrenches, neither worked....but the channel locks do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts