Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings. I have been a lurker, but having some issues with my Grizzly so I decided to sign up in hopes of receiving some assistance from members more knowledgable than myself.

LT

·
Registered
2017 Kodiak 700 ESP SE
496 Posts
Welcome, there is a lot of good help here. I recommend creating a signature that describes your bike and all of its mods so guy’s know what your riding and need help with.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome, there is a lot of good help here. I recommend creating a signature that describes your bike and all of its mods so guy’s know what your riding and need help with.
Thanks for the heads up---Just added quad info as a sig--hope that was the correct method. All stock, so not very exciting compared to most.

·
Premium Member
10,180 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.
The signature shows in every post and can be changed as mods are added. With thousands of members its nice to know what you have and helps us help you better.

Reactions: LitigiousTiger

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you!
Welcome from Colorado.
The signature shows in every post and can be changed as mods are added. With thousands of members its nice to know what you have and helps us help you better.
I think I have narrowed my issue to the wet clutch (of course the most costly part), so which forum do you recommend I post my issue? I really want to be ready for hunting season (I'm due after three goose egg seasons...lol)

LT

·
Registered
2017 Kodiak 700 ESP SE
496 Posts
Post your question in engine & transmission section for wet clutch

·
Premium Member
10,180 Posts
:)
Don't want to miss your turn.......:)
Post in anything close, its not too important the section....
And why do you think wet clutch? other than expense.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:)
Don't want to miss your turn.......:)
Post in anything close, its not too important the section....
And why do you think wet clutch? other than expense.
I just posted in engine/transmission. I used process of elimination and observation, but I am no expert. I don't know what I don't know (other than the information I derived from searching this forum and other results from some google searching)

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
Welcome 2 GC.

Reactions: LitigiousTiger
1 - 11 of 11 Posts