Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new Grizzly Anti Theft device that seems to work pretty good. There have been several ATV thefts in the area around me, but my ATV has been left alone.

I thought I would share this with you fellows, you can see it here.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I have the same cover on my grizzly right now :)

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Just bought a new Grizzly Anti Theft device that seems to work pretty good. There have been several ATV thefts in the area around me, but my ATV has been left alone.

Lets see a picture of it on your machine .

·
Premium Member
9,286 Posts
This product has been around a long time without being replace by something better.
Can you imagine the disappointment on thief's face after getting by the alarm system, a triple lock system and the pit bull dog to see the last line of defense?
Its hard to top perfection.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
The cover works my bear has not been stolen since I bought and installed that cover :banana:

·
Premium Member
308 Posts

That's awesome!!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
i thought my wife, guns, and German Sheppard (in that order) were the best anti-theft deterrent but this is full proof

Deception is key & nothing exceeds like excess and this is definitely Excessive Deception my friend

1 - 8 of 8 Posts