Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got off the phone with Gorilla and found out they no longer make their 5.5 lift. Is there any other lifts on the market that includes a arms and axles? I have not been able to find anything. My quad was involved in an accident and has damaged arms and axles so I was looking for a lift that had them to kill two birds. Thanks

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
The BIG lifts are getting harder and harder to find for ATV's, especially older models. Gorilla, Highlifter, Xtreme ATV, RDC (rubber down customs) and SATV were the usual suppliers of lifts. If Gorilla has discontinued their big lift for your Grizzly, you are probably SOL finding any lift bigger than 2" ( which is pretty common).

Your best bet will probably looking into custom work. A fabricating shop could do it for you. And Gorilla can still make you an axle.....as long as your willing to pay for it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have looked everywhere, and they only make up to 2" kits. I found the gorrilla 5.5" inch but it is no longer available as you said. Looks like your out of options...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts