Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Hold my beer watch this..
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grizzly Central is happy to announce we are now on Facebook. Just one more way to stay in touch with your friends on Grizzly Central.

Feel free to stop by and post some pics and information...or just say "hello".

This is part of our continued effort to bring you the best Grizzly information available.

Follow this link: Grizzly Central | Facebook and become a fan!!!:gcrules:

·
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow!!! What a response!!! Thanks for joining us on Facebook:rocker:.

Keep the fans coming!!!

Stop by often and sign up for updates via your mobile phones.

Let us know what we can do better...

Thanks for the support and suggest us to all your Facebook friends:peace:

Got a Yamaha Grizzly, Rhino, Kodiak, Big Bear, Raptor or YFZ 450 picture???...post them up here!!!

·
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So far, 53 fans of Grizzly Central on Facebook!!!! Keep it going. Tell all your facebook friends about us!!!:gcrules:

·
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:banana::banana:We have reached 100 fans on facebook!!!!:banana::banana:

:gcrules:

·
CRASH STUNT MEMBER
8,094 Posts
AK!
I thought I would put a post in here so you don't get a complex about talking to your self. hehehe:nana:.....:devil:

·
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AK!
I thought I would put a post in here so you don't get a complex about talking to your self. hehehe:nana:.....:devil:
:icon_ laughup::icon_ laughup::icon_ laughup:...thanks DD:peace:

·
Ron
3,076 Posts
I'll talk to you to Muddy!! 108 members this morning...

·
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you have not checked out our facebook page then you are missing out on a great site. Things get posted there that don't make it to our main web page.

We have 147 fans so far and I want to thank all of them for making Grizzly Central Facebook a great place. Stop in, tell your stories, post some pictures, and share your links!!!

Check us out by logging on to facebook and typing "Grizzly Central" into the search bar. There are other Grizzly sites out there but you know which one is the best!!!

:gcrules: on facebook and the internet!!!!

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
im a fan on the grizz page.. is there any reason we cant tag photos that are on that page?

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
ahh rightio!

·
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you have a facebook page? Are you a member of Grizzly Central? Search for "GrizzlyCentral" on facebook and become a fan.

There is information about a new Yamaha UTV over there that has not been discussed here yet. Get the inside scoop on GrizzlyCentral on Facebook.

:gcrules:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Great Facebook page. Really enjoyed the video on the affect the diff lock has on the 4x4 operation. I have it on my 350 and have only used it once to assure all 4 were pulling on a recent trip, up a wash 18' coming out of a semi-dry river bed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts