Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Site Founder
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I've just opened up this forum and the old polls from the old spot were way outdated, lets start with a new poll!

We need a list with every color that a Grizzly has came in. I have a pretty good idea, but don't want to miss any. Help us out here and one of us will get the poll posted soon.

Color list:

Red
White
Blue
Green
Black
Grey
Silver
Carbon

If I'm missing any (and I probably am), please reply with a new updated list. Thanks!:happy2:

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Red Midnight Armour? ;)

Reactions: GEARSLAYER

·
Premium Member
3,100 Posts
Camo

·
Premium Member
7,910 Posts
What about...Dirty Egg Salad?

·
Premium Member
3,100 Posts
The 600 grizzly beige / tan.

Reactions: GEARSLAYER

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Along with this poll, we might as well cover the “Which color is fastest?” poll at the same time. I’m fairly certain the results will mirror one another. lol.

·
Premium Member
989 Posts
metallic sandstone .. also would be up for the fastest color poll :) Hopefully my color doesn't fall under the dirty egg salad haha.

Reactions: Hammerhead

·
Registered
104 Posts
Mine is Green but according to Yamaha it's not just Green but Pastel Deep Green. Color code B.
Or the exact specification is not requested?

But why not just check the online Yamaha Parts Catalog? All the colors that were or are still available are mentioned in there.

......If I'm missing any (and I probably am), please reply with a new updated list. Thanks!:happy2:
Reply with a new updated list? I'll do that tomorrow that is ........... if I can find a spare moment. I'm retired you know and at the moment still very very very busy with waiting for my registration papers and license plate ......... >:):wink2:

Rob

·
Premium Member
7,910 Posts
metallic sandstone .. also would be up for the fastest color poll :) Hopefully my color doesn't fall under the dirty egg salad haha.
That definition is Hammerheads genius...He comes up with this stuff sitting in the backyard drink beer and BS'in with his pet raccoons and turkeys.

·
Registered
104 Posts
.......He comes up with this stuff sitting in the backyard drink beer and BS'in with his pet raccoons and turkeys.

Rob

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
That all the colors we know of? I’ll get this poll going pretty soon if so.

·
Site Founder
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That all the colors we know of? I’ll get this poll going pretty soon if so.
Go for it in a new post/poll.

Please don't include fastest or whatever. Just "Which color do you like best?" for the question or something like that.

So far we have:

Red
White
Blue
Camo
Green
Beige/Tan
Sandstone
Black
Armor Grey
Silver
Carbon
Red Midnight Armour
Matte Carbon
Tactical Black

·
Site Founder
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mine is Green but according to Yamaha it's not just Green but Pastel Deep Green. Color code B.
Or the exact specification is not requested?

But why not just check the online Yamaha Parts Catalog? All the colors that were or are still available are mentioned in there.

Reply with a new updated list? I'll do that tomorrow that is ........... if I can find a spare moment. I'm retired you know and at the moment still very very very busy with waiting for my registration papers and license plate ......... >:):wink2:

Rob
I'm not going to check every year...lol. That's why I asked for help.

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
That definition is Hammerheads genius...He comes up with this stuff sitting in the backyard drink beer and BS'in with his pet raccoons and turkeys.
Now, now, I figured if you can have EPS for your steering, you surely can have DES (dirty egg salad) as your color. Just like when I dropped my egg salad sandwich in the mulch in the backyard, picked it up, (3 second rule), looked at it and said what the heck, it's just a camo sandwich...and finished lunch, ha. Rinsed it down with a cold beer and I'm still alive, ha.

Reactions: mainehunter

·
Premium Member
7,910 Posts
HH..I love the name and the source of the name. Did you share it with the critters?

·
Registered
800 Posts
Truth.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts