Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm living temporarily in Indonesia and I was browsing atv market and found an very interesting web site barospowersports. they have most of main atvs for very low price.

I'm suspecting that these can not be genuine. You who know the details and technology of grizzly could you give me tips how to tell genuine from copy?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Everything looks real you could only tell in person. There prices are way too low. Go test drive something.

T

·
0 Posts
After doing a google search and taking a look see, I would say it's a scam site.:icon_ goofy: With prices that low it' sure to be too good to be true.

·
Registered
315 Posts
To be sure the sites no scam, I would start by buying the cheapest pair of motorcycle gloves which are 8 dollars.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll go and visit the store. Do you have recommendations where to take close up photos from 700 grizzly (if they have) to compare to real one?

I've never ridden grizzly so I don't have any details or general feeling about it in my mind.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Look for the Made in Japan on parts like the cvt housing and the exhaust and ect. Look for the same wrinkle coat on the rack and plastic feel. Look at the wiring under the hood. That wll help.

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
Its a scam. Indonesian currency is the Rupiah. The products are priced in dollars. Which country's dollar is not noted

·
Registered
144 Posts
Read some reviews online and it looks to be a scam.

Reactions: Denali4me
1 - 9 of 9 Posts