1 - 20 of 31 Posts

Registered
Wow, that's bad ass!

Grizzled Moderator
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

Grizzled Moderator
And you can always come and test drive trailer here in Sweden if you want馃槅
Don't tempt me. I've been there and always figured I'd go back. Nice country and people.

Premium Member
I just found some pictures of the last big loads i collected for firewood,the biggest log was 55cm!
Nice sound looking logs, does that trailer have power at its wheels to help push in the woods.

Premium Member
Yes it have 4wd with high/low gear and the motor powering it it's a honda 13HK馃槂
Thanks, that is a nice set up, I noticed what looks like braces on the rear of your Grizzly to handle the load, send some more pics if you get a chance, thanks for sharing

Grizzled Moderator
That trailer is bad ass but expect a high price tag with it too. Not that I would be looking to buy one, just curious and gotta ask, how much did it cost?

Registered
That is one Bad Ass rig!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks, that is a nice set up, I noticed what looks like braces on the rear of your Grizzly to handle the load, send some more pics if you get a chance, thanks for sharing
You mean this? It's Avesta-Vagnens spring lock:) But the Grizzly has no suspension with it mounted so i need to drive really carefull馃槄

Attachments

Registered
That trailer is bad ass but expect a high price tag with it too. Not that I would be looking to buy one, just curious and gotta ask, how much did it cost?
27 700$ US or 36 000 $ Canadian

Attachments

Grizzled Moderator
27 700$ US or 36 000 $ Canadian
Definitely expensive but I expected expensive as when I was in Sweden, things were that way by comparison to North America.

When we were in Sweden, in the early 90s, and stayed with my wife's Aunt and Uncle who were about 1 hour outside of Stockholm. When in the city, we took them out for dinner at a pizza place. Again, early 90s but the meal cost us about US $120 for 5 people, no alcohol. That same meal, early 90s, would have been around $30 in the US. So a substantial price difference back then, not sure if it is still that different. However, I'd pay the expense to go back. Make sure and go there during Midsummer. Downtown Stockholm was pretty awesome during the festival. Also didn't hurt that my wife's cousin was a Swedish history major so it was like we had our own personal tour guide the 2 weeks we were there. Saw some really cool things locals generally know.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Definitely expensive but I expected expensive as when I was in Sweden, things were that way by comparison to North America.

When we were in Sweden, in the early 90s, and stayed with my wife's Aunt and Uncle who were about 1 hour outside of Stockholm. When in the city, we took them out for dinner at a pizza place. Again, early 90s but the meal cost us about US $120 for 5 people, no alcohol. That same meal, early 90s, would have been around $30 in the US. So a substantial price difference back then, not sure if it is still that different. However, I'd pay the expense to go back. Make sure and go there during Midsummer. Downtown Stockholm was pretty awesome during the festival. Also didn't hurt that my wife's cousin was a Swedish history major so it was like we had our own personal tour guide the 2 weeks we were there. Saw some really cool things locals generally know.
I think you will get another look if you visit Sweden today,i mean it has increased with crimes in the big towns:/. And yes i really love midsummer馃嵑馃嵒. Would love to visit the states someday in my life aswell馃檹

1 - 20 of 31 Posts